Operator: Future Global Resources Ltd.

Location: Western Region, Ghana

Stream: 5.5% of Payable Gold

Term of Stream: Life of Mine

The Prestea and Bogoso properties comprise a collection of adjoining mining concessions that together cover an 85 kilometer section of the Ashanti gold trend district in the central-eastern section of the Western Region of Ghana. Historical mining activity has occurred from underground and open pit operations feeding both refractory and non-refractory processing plants. Future Global Resources Ltd. (FGR) owns a 90% interest in Prestea and Bogoso, and the Government of Ghana owns the remaining 10%.

Currently, ore from the Prestea mine is processed at the Prestea and Bogoso plant. Operations at the Prestea mine are primarily underground using mechanized shrinkage mining and longhole open-stoping, with some open pit mining as resources are identified and permitted. Ore is processed via a 1.5 million tonne per annum carbon-in-leach (CIL) processing plant.