Operator: Future Global Resources Ltd.

Location: Western Region, Ghana

Stream: 5.5% of Payable Gold

Term of Stream: Life of Mine

The Bogoso and Prestea properties comprise a collection of adjoining mining concessions that together cover an 85-kilometer section of the Ashanti gold trend district in the central-eastern section of the Western Region of Ghana. Historical mining activity has occurred from underground and open-pit operations feeding both refractory and oxide processing plants. Future Global Resources Ltd. (“FGR”) owns a 90% interest in Bogoso and Prestea, and the Government of Ghana owns the remaining 10%.

The Prestea Underground mine is a shaft access, narrow vein, mechanized long-hole operation. Ore is hoisted to surface and trucked to the Bogoso oxide plant for processing. Various small satellite oxide pits are also operating to feed the plant.

The Bogoso oxide plant is a 1.5 million tonne per annum (Mtpa) carbon-in-leach (CIL) circuit. The Bogoso refractory plant is a 4.5 Mtpa bio-leach plant that was decommissioned in 2015.